Case Reports

Mercury in dental amalgam is poisonous and it kills body cells. Mercury has been demonstrated to be more toxic than Arsenic and it is stored principally in the Brain, Liver and Kidneys. Mercury can cause glossodynia, metal and battery taste, electrical currents in the mouth and illness in all parts of the body, such as:
1-hearing 2- Spectrum 3- Bones and Muscles 4- Respiratory System 5- Gastrointestinal Tract
6-Female Diseases 7- Poor immune function and high infectious 8- Allergic reactions 9- The Nervous system and Brain 10- Psychological disease
1/27/2014 8:33:09 PM